902283Regular price £159.00
The red gown is probably the most well-known of the University’s academic gowns and is worn by undergraduate students of all Schools with the exception of St Mary’s, who have their own variation. More information on the gown can be found here
- The gown is knee-length with cape sleeves.
- The main body made from 100% wool while the collar is made from velveteen.
Gowns are non-refundable and are not available for shipping.
How to measure:
- Undergraduate gowns should sit in the middle of the calf.
- Measure from nape of neck to mid calf.
- All our gowns are made to a standard width, however we can offer a gown with additional width if required.
- You can follow our video here on how to measure yourself.
If you order a gown we will assume it is for collection in September, if this is not the case, please contact us.
If you order other products with your gown, we will keep these for you to collect in September when you collect your gown.