St Andrews Blue Card
903505Regular price £3.75
- A folding greetings card with design inspired by a fusion of pop art and the unique statue of St Andrew which sits in the beautiful museum garden at the Wardlaw Museum, wrapped in cello and with a white envelope. Blank inside for personal message
- Designed by Brave Scottish Gifts™ – this is a uniquely Scottish gift produced in Scotland by a Scotsman! A bright and colourful greetings card or memento from St Andrews! Available in blue/yellow/pink and orange.
- Card size: 15.5cm x 12.5
Philip Colbert Pin
903701Regular price £3.50
From the artist, Phillip Colbert, and the exhibition The Death of Marat & the Birth of the Lobster this pin would make a unique addition to any outfit.
This pin features the iconic red Lobster in bath.
This forms part of our exclusive Phillip Colbert Exhibition Collection.
903529Regular price £8.50
- Remember your day at the museum with this black colour-coated mug with Wardlaw Museum logo printed in white.
Please note that due to the fragile nature of this product, buyers ship at their own risk. We however will package the goods with protective packaging to minimise the risk of damage.
903528Regular price £6.50
- A sturdy and durable black canvas totebag that is ideal for carrying books or shopping. This simple yet effective tote has cotton webbing handles and a nifty side-pocket. It is printed with the Wardlaw Museum logo.
- The tote bag measures 37 x 30 cm.
903552Regular price £3.75
- 6" square high definition card supplied with cello sleeve. Beautiful image of the world famous St Andrews Castle imaged from an original silk painting by Lilias Art on Silk.
- Lilias has painted since she was a child and has a love of architecture and Scottish heritage which is reflected in her work. She is extremely fond of St Andrews and has a wide collection of images of the town.
Apple Flower Coaster
903664Regular price £3.50
- A cork-backed laminated coaster printed with a picture of the Apple Flower Model that was used for teaching at the University of St Andrews and is currently displayed in the Wardlaw Museum.
- Perfect for supporting your favourite museum mug.
Black Scottie Dog Tartan
903540Regular price £9.50
- This iconic Scottish terrier ornament would be a perfect addition to any home! Detailed with gold and tartan accents.
- Handmade and ethically sourced.
Bookmark - Beggars Benison
903766Regular price £0.95
Warning: The logo featured on this product relates to the exhibition and project Sex as Subversion, Fantasy & Power: The Beggar’s Benison Club
Bookmark printed with the logo of the exhibition
- 15 x 5 cm
West Sands Print 7 Inch
903472Regular price £30.00
- A range of prints from renowned artist Mark Holden. Mark has painted many locations in the town – from the natural beauty of the coastline and beaches to the beautiful buildings of the University of St Andrews.
- "The Town of St Andrews", "St Salvator’s, St Andrews", "St Andrews" and "St Mary’s St Andrews"
- All prints are 250 mm X 310 mm
Jmc May Queen Notepad
903674Regular price £6.50
- Perfect for spring! This A5 sized, soft-backed, unlined notebook features an image by famed nineteenth century photographer Julia Margaret Cameron.
- The notepad features an image of ‘The May Queen’ from Alfred Tennyson’s Idylls of the King and other Poems Illustrated by Julia Margaret Cameron.
- Useful for notes, journaling, and drawing.
903542Regular price £9.50
- It’s hard to keep your claws off this adorable lobster ornament. Whether it reminds you of a great meal, or the Scottish coastline, this soft lobster ornament is eye catching. Detailed in red velvet and gold embroidery.
- Handmade and ethically sourced.
Notelets (Pk Of 6) "Perfect Views"
903458Regular price £8.00
- A beautiful 6 card set of notelets designed by Scottish artist Morag Lloyds. Morag’s work is mainly inspired by the beauty of the Scottish coastline. The card set includes two designs.
- Designed and printed in Scotland. The set of 6 cards includes white envelopes.
- 12.5 cm x 12.5 cm